Optimism is challenging when looking at the world economy. As the trade war between America and China continues, business confidence in America and elsewhere has been declining.
- Currency Values in a Zero Interest Rate World
- Define the Problem or You won’t Solve Anything
- Portfolio Strategy
- AI Does Not Live Up to the Hype
- Technology and Turmoil
- Medical Intelligence
- Pandemic Time
- An Unprecedented (every ten years or so) Event
- The biological revolution
- A New and Different Credit Crisis
- Distributed Machine Learning Can Bring Healthcare Breakthroughs
- AI, Medicine and…Quantum Cryptography?