Digital assets are disrupting finance – the world’s largest industry. All assets, intellectual property, and even currency can now be digitized, and anyone can access anything from anywhere. The finance industry is being this intermediated and globalized, economic development and policy will be forever changed.
- The Ten Year Horizon: Volatile, Intense, and Mostly Harmless
- Digital Assets, Central Banks, and Regulators
- A New Vision for Artificial Intelligence
- The Next Ten Years
- Predictions and Nonsense
- A Monster Is on the Loose
- Does the Future Need Us?
- A Solution and a Sideshow
- Innovation is Essential and a Misguided Sideshow
- Think Differently and Better
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to The Metaverse
- A Better Investment Strategy – Data, Discipline, and Rigor