Inflation fears, currency tremors, market jitters, and emotional vacillation causing joy and terror because all these outcomes seem equally likely. No realistic gauge is showing reliable directions for key metrics. Near-term data usually predicts the near-term future, and that usually gives us a reasonable sense of comfort about the markets, and how to plan, prepare, predict, and withstand anticipated market moves. But that is not the case now.
- The Ten Year Horizon: Volatile, Intense, and Mostly Harmless
- Digital Assets, Central Banks, and Regulators
- A New Vision for Artificial Intelligence
- The Next Ten Years
- Predictions and Nonsense
- A Monster Is on the Loose
- Does the Future Need Us?
- A Solution and a Sideshow
- Innovation is Essential and a Misguided Sideshow
- Think Differently and Better
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to The Metaverse
- A Better Investment Strategy – Data, Discipline, and Rigor